Please upgrade your browser.
If you would like to make a pledge to the Capital Campaign and pay later, click "Deferred" for the payment section and we will contact you for pledge payment schedule. Thank you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Donor wishes to make a charitable gift ("Gift") to the New Jersey Vietnam Veterans' Memorial Foundation ("Foundation") for the use and benefit of the Foundation as set forth in this Agreement.The Foundation desires to accept such Gift, subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
1. Gift. Donor hereby pledges to the Foundation for the use and benefit of the Foundation the Gift stated above. This Gift is a donation I am making to the Foundation.
2. Payment of the Gift. The Gift is an irrevocable pledge that will be paid to the Foundation by the Expected Pay Date of Pledge above. Payments in support of this pledge will begin immediately upon the execution of this Agreement with an initial payment to be decided upon and will continue thereafter according to an agreed upon schedule on the anniversary of the Effective Date.
Donor may accelerate the payment of any or all of this pledge at any time in Donor’s discretion so long as the cumulative total of all gift payments meets the agreed upon schedule. Payments shall be paid by Donor to the Foundation via check, electronic funds transfer, stocks or other securities, or other methods accepted by the Donor and the Foundation’s Board of Trustees.
3. Use of the Gift. The Gift shall be used for the design, construction and expansion of the Vietnam Era Museum and Educational Center and any associated programs associated with this endeavor.
4. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with regard to the matters referred to herein, and supersedes all prior oral and written agreement(s), if any of the parties in respect hereto. This Agreement may not be modified or amended except by written agreement executed by both parties hereto. The captions inserted in this Agreement are for convenience only and in no way define, limit or otherwise describe the scope or intent of this Agreement, or any provision hereof, or in any way affect the interpretation of this Agreement.
5. Governing Law and Venue. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to any conflict of laws, rule or principle that might refer the governance or construction of this Agreement to the laws of another jurisdiction. Subject to the sovereign immunity of the State of New Jersey, any legal proceeding brought in connection with disputes relating to or arising from tis Agreement will be filed and heard in Monmouth County, New Jersey, and each party waives any objection that it might raise to such venue and any right it may have to claim that such venue is inconvenient.